Cross-platform support for OPVault format

Grishkaone
Grishkaone
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello team !

As I'm currently using 1Password on many different OS (Windows 7, 8 and 10, Mac OS Yosemite, Android, Windows Phone 8.1), I'm greatly interested to switch from agilekeychain to opvault. I know it's not always possible for you to give us precise informations about development schedule, but I wonder I you can announce any date for all apps to support the opvault format ? Particularly for the native and official support on Mac and Android ?

I'm now trying the new Windows universal app both on my PC and my Phone, and even if it's still an alpha, it's really great, update after update.

Anyway, thanks for the great job :-)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@Grishkaone, thanks so much for your kind comments!

1Password 4 for Windows, 1Password 4 & 5 for Mac, and 1Password for Windows Phone can all use the OPVault format for the sync point (the .opvault folder you locate in sync setup).

As I understand it, you'd need to use Wi-Fi sync on your Android device to share 1Password data between it and either 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows.

I'm sorry that I don't have any information on when 1Password for Android might add direct support for OPVault syncing.

Thank you for using 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.