Feature request: image capture from camera [Under consideration for the future]

Ilya Voloshin
Ilya Voloshin
Community Member
edited October 2014 in iOS

I do not seem to be able to attach images in the iOS version of the app. It would be way more convenient to attach images as photos from my iPhone to then sync with desktop versions than to attach images on the Desktop versions to sync to iPhone. Just a thought.

Comments

• Hi there,

It is on the to-do list for development. :)

Thanks!

• c4milo
    c4milo
    Community Member

This feature would be great to have it.

• Hi @c4milo‌,

Yes, it would totally be awesome to have this option. It'd be useful to take photos of your credit cards, bank cards, etc to stored in your credit card items and so on.

• Evenprimes
    Evenprimes
    Community Member

I know it's on the list but add my vote to bump it up! :)

• Consider it bumped up!

• Rich Snyder
    Rich Snyder
    Community Member

I was going to submit a request for this feature, but since there's already a thread created I'll just say, "Me too!" Would love this feature.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Rich Snyder

Thanks so much for adding your vote! :)

• Brett A Greenberg
    Brett A Greenberg
    Community Member

I was just going to Post this request too. Sometimes you forget credit cards or drivers licenses and the photos with the numbers get you by. I even got through airport security once when I forgot my License because I have a photo in another app.

• Thanks for the continued feedback, Brett!

• terrigriffith
    terrigriffith
    Community Member

Adding my hope for photo entry

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@terrigriffith: Thanks for letting us know you would use this too! I've sometimes found myself longing for this feature as well. Hopefully we can add support for this in the future! :)

• jbj
    jbj
    Community Member

An image feature would make 1password the ultimate personal database vault, hands-down. I would use it religiously!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jbl: Thanks for the feedback! :chuffed: :+1:

• thiagsants
    thiagsants
    Community Member

Hi, i`m running 1password pro on IOS, I think it would be great if I could add pictures of my credit cards, passport, ID, driver license.. to each item. If you do that please include an option to take the picture directly from the 1password app and a crop function as well

1Password Version: 5.4.3
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: iOS
    Sync Type: iCloud
    Referrer: kb-search:picture, ug:mac/attach-a-file, kb-search:picture

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@thiagsants: I've merged your post into an existing thread. Camera capture for image attachments is a feature we'd like to add in a future version of 1Password for iOS. Thanks for letting us know want it too! :)

This discussion has been closed.