Special Volume Licensing

tmarrone
tmarrone
Community Member

Our company is looking to buy about 250 licenses for our company's call center and will need additional at a later date. Can I have a rep reach out and we are looking for special / discount bulk licenses.

Thanks hope someone can reach out soon

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tmarrone,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your interest in 1Password!

Business Licenses (along with the appropriate bulk discount) can be purchased on our AgileBits Business Store.

Note that 1Password is licensed per-user, per-platform — NOT per machine. So if all your computers are running Windows and you have 250 humans using them, a 250 seat 1Password for Windows Business License will cover as many PCs as they are using. Every employee could be using 4 PCs, and your license would cover them all (presuming there are still only 250 employees). If each employee is using 4 PCs, your IT department has better things to worry about than 1Password licensing. :)

You would get one license key that can be used for all 250 employees. If you need to add licenses later, you can simply purchase the additional seats separately. You would receive a separate license key for that purchase (and any subsequent purchase).

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help.

Cheers!

• tmarrone
    tmarrone
    Community Member

Is it possible to get an invoice sent to me so I can submit to financing for 250 seats for Windows??

Thanks

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tmarrone,

What I would do is just add the 250 seats to you cart and then print the page. For your convenience, I'll include a PDF of it here:

1Password for Windows 250-seat Business License

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

• tmarrone
    tmarrone
    Community Member

Good afternoon,

An additional question. If an employee leaves, is there anyway we can release/free up that key so someone else can use that license. We are using this at a call-center which each user has their own separate Standard windows login but turnover is high.

• Hi @tmarrone! It sounds like you have a few specific needs for your business - it would be best for you to email us directly at "support+licenses@agilebits.com" so that we can better help you out!

This discussion has been closed.