1Password 4 will not open/fill with Firefox (and I have gone thru the troubleshooting list)

Options

Hello, I am having trouble getting my 1Password4 to open and fill my logins. In the past, I have been able to double-click a login and it would simply take me to the webpage and automatically submit my login information. Now, I have to go to the site and copy/paste my username and password to log in.

I have gone through the troubleshooting list here and tried it all:
https://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/KB/filling-issues.html

I am running 1Password4 version 1Password 4 Version 4.4.3 (443000) Agile Web Store
I am running Firefox 39.0.3
1Password Firefox extension version 4.4.2
Operating system OSX 10.9.5

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 4.4.3
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: OSX 10.9.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bits_burton,

So normally you click on the website field from inside the main 1Password window, is that correct? That's what we call open and fill and we are aware of an issue here specifically with 1Password 4 for Mac. It does open the correct page but then filling doesn't happen. This bit should be familiar to you. However filling on the page should still work assuming the extension is installed and enabled. The keyboard shortcut ⌘\ should still work as should clicking on the 1Password Firefox Extension button and selecting the Login item.

Is this the case for you? For that matter, is the extension working at all at the moment?

This discussion has been closed.