Unlock premium features on Droid

This discussion was created from comments split from: Material design.

Comments

• mccarcom
    mccarcom
    Community Member

I thought I'd paid for universal access, but my Droid requests that I buy the app.

1Password Version: 5.3.2
    Extension Version: 4.4.1.90
    OS Version: 10.10.4
    Sync Type: dropbox

• Hey mccarcom. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. :)

1Password is licensed per person and per platform, so while a Mac license will work across all of your Macs, it won't transfer over to Android, iOS, or Windows.

1Password 4 for Android is available for free for 30 days, after which it is limited to a reader. This means that you'll be able to sync, view, and fill your information on Android, but you won't be able to edit or add new items unless you unlock the premium features.

The premium features are available via an in-app purchase and handled through Google Play. Unfortunately because of how the Play Store is designed, we are not able to bundle the premium features on Android with 1Password on other platforms. The in-app purchase is linked to your Google account.

I hope that clarifies things a bit. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.