1Password browser extensions dont work

Hello,
This is my first post. I have not been able to fill in forms with auto fill from the browser extensions for some time now. I use Chrome mostly but I have tried Firefox also.
Chrome version 44.0.2403.155 browser extension 1Password Beta 4.4.3.2 and 4.4.2.90
Firefox 38.0.1 with both browser extension 4.4.3b2 and 4.4.2 none of them works. I uninstall and reinstall I restart the browser each time. Please help this is one of the reasons I purchased your program to be able to do this. It stopped working, if you are not going to fix it is there a way to install an older extension that works. All the passwords are there they just don't fill in the forms on any websites.

Thank you.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.584
Extension Version: Beta 4.4.3.2
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @erikauk,

If the issue is happening with both Chrome and Firefox it kind of sounds like it might be related to the 1Password helper in 1Password for Windows. Does the contents of this page, Ctrl+\ is not working help at all?

• erikauk
    erikauk
    Community Member

Thank you for the response littlebobbytables. That solution seemed to work. I appreciate your help!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Great to hear that got things rolling again @erikauk, thank you for letting us know.

Should you have any other questions or issues you know where to find us :smile:

This discussion has been closed.