sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
edited August 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Comments

• sucern
    sucern
    Community Member

I have several saved Amazon sites but only one gets me on amazon. I would like to be able to delete the ones that are from former signups. I have 1 Etsy account on 1Password, and I want to delete that too. When I sign into Etsy, or rather bring a login page up for Etsy, and I open 1Password, the user name reverts back to the earlier username on an Etsy site I had, that I deleted, and so I can't get into the new Etsy site with 1Password.

1Password Version: 3.8.20
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: OSX 10.6.
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sucern,

Do the old Login items for Amazon and Etsy that you'd like to delete show up in the main 1Password app? If you delete them there (e.g. select item(s), tap the (Delete) key, and confirm to send to Trash) then they should also disappear from the 1Password extension in your web browser and won't be used for filling.

Hope that helps! If not, we'll figure out another way for you to fix this. :)

• sucern
    sucern
    Community Member

I went to the main password app in applications and double clicked the folder. The grey vault opened, which was what I had been looking for. But when I highlighted Etsy and clicked trash, all the other logins disappeared as well. The strange thing is, only the two Amazon are left and I can't get rid of them. This means that I will have to login again to each of the sites that were on the list, about 15 of them, as time goes on and restore the 1Password for them. I know that one of the Amazon logins is correct, but I don't know which one.
    Then I clicked on accounts and all the ones that disappeared showed up there.
    I have done Wells Fargo, I am not sure if I have done the other credit card companies, but I see that there is a way to use the credit card companies differently than an ordinary login. I think that Eva had given me a link for a pdf file for learning all the ins and outs of 1Password. I will take a look at that for how to use the accounts listing, in case that means that some or all of the accounts are still on 1Password.
    Suzanne

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015

Hi @sucern,

I'm sorry that you've been having trouble here! I see that you've already been chatting with some of our team via email, and I think that it might be best to discuss this latest wrinkle there as well. Could you reply to the most recent email that you received from Andrew and share what you've said here? I'll let them know to keep an eye out for your message. :)

ref: DVQ-65822-911

• sucern
    sucern
    Community Member

Okay, this is what sent me to open the app and try to delete Etsy login so I could login again and have 1Password log it too.
    Sucern

Hi @sucern,

Do the old Login items for Amazon and Etsy that you'd like to delete show up in the main 1Password app? If you delete them there (e.g. select item(s), tap the ⌫ (Delete) key, and confirm to send to Trash) then they should also disappear from the 1Password extension in your web browser and won't be used for filling.

Hope that helps! If not, we'll figure out another way for you to fix this. :)

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sucern,

I see that Eva sent you an email earlier today in order to continue helping you with this. Did you receive that? If not, please make sure to check any spam/junk folders in case it was caught there.

To avoid confusion, we'll keep the conversation going via email so we don't duplicate efforts between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: DVQ-65822-911

This discussion has been closed.