We're having the old "Two fields of password?" problem discussed earlier.

Tried this in Safari & FireFox (both to manually create and enter). No difference.

The website is here:

https://access.wvusd.k12.ca.us/+CSCOE+/logon.html?a0=0&a1=&a2=&a3=1

The RSA must be filled in manually from a token fob, so 1password is set to manually Submit. Both passwords are the same, but both fields must be entered.

Thanks for any/all help!

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.3.b2
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Two fields of password?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @patnanna,

Thank you for sending the link. The issue is at our end and it's to do with the fact that you need the same value filled for two password fields. I've written up this bug report and I hope we can get this resolved as unlike many filling issues, there isn't a workaround that will have this fill properly for you at the moment. The reason many don't see this bug is that it's very rare to see a login page where they ask for confirmation of the password - that's something normally reserved for the password change page where it's necessary to reduce the chances of somebody locking themselves out. I'm sure we can figure this out :smile:

ref: OPX-1041

• patnanna
    patnanna
    Community Member

Yes, I suspected that filling both fields with the same value was the issue. Thank you, tons, for responding so quickly!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

No worries @patnanna, now we just need to fix it :smile:

This discussion has been closed.