Current Coupon Codes

stantonnet
stantonnet
Community Member

Hi,

I am a long time lastpass user and I am looking to switch over to 1Password. I was wondering if there are any current coupons/promotions? I am only going to need the one license.

-John

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited August 2015

To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any coupon codes available for AgileBits software. They do run occasional sales, though. It's hard for an outsider to predict when the next one might come up. And it also is unlikely that the company will say when the next one will be, either. But if you can wait, the sales are usually worth taking advantage of. Their sales are announced on Twitter, Facebook, and in the AgileBits Blog.

One thing you might think about is where to buy your license. If you buy from the Mac App Store, Apple doesn't ever provide a way to offer discounted paid upgrades when they happen. But that is the only place to buy if you want to use iCloud for syncing. If Dropbox is OK with you )and it has a few significant advantages), you can buy directly from the AgileBits web site. The company does provide generous discounts on upgrades when paid ones are released.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stantonnet,

Thanks so much for considering 1Password to keep your data secure and organized! We'd love to have you here. :)

Hawkmoth is right, we don't have any sales on right now, but staying tuned to our blog, Twitter (@1Password) and Facebook is the best way to ensure that you hear about something when it happens.

If you'd like to test out 1Password, we have a free 30 day trial available from our website, and the iOS and Android apps are free downloads from the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, with some Pro Features/Premium features available via in-app purchase.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.