Comment about the forum software

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

Just a comment about the forum software.

In the Additional Information, if someone puts Latest, it wouldn't be very helpful 2 years later when reading old posts and the "Latest" is iOS 10 and/or 1Password 7? I thought I would bring it to Agilebits's attention.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited August 2015

On second thought, this discussion should be in the Lounge area. The same could be said about Yosemite/El Capitan/OS X/10.12. Etc. and 1Passworx.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@wkleem I have moved the thread to the Lounge as you suggested.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

In the Additional Information, if someone puts Latest, it wouldn't be very helpful 2 years later when reading old posts and the "Latest" is iOS 10 and/or 1Password 7? I thought I would bring it to Agilebits's attention.

@wkleem: Haha! I agree! However, while this is a challenge in the present when trying to troubleshoot with limited information, I don't think we're too concerned about it two years down the road. At that point, the information will be obsolete anyway. SO much has changed already in a few short months! Just the other day I had a post I made one day prior rendered completely irrelevant by an update. :lol:

We also tend to archive discussions after six months of inactivity. At that point the information is stale — or we've migrated relevant information to the knowledgebase, or simply developed better ways of conveying it personally. At least that's the plan. :)

This discussion has been closed.