In app purchase not restoring

Eluder
Eluder
Community Member

So I recently purchased 1password premium using one of my two Google play accounts connected to my devices. When launching the app on a different Android phone the premium features aren't restored. Even if I uninstall the app and reinstall the app using the play account I purchased it with it still doesn't restore it. Only way to have it restore is by removing the other Google account on the phone, but I don't want to do that on my primary device and have to reset up all the account related configurations. Can anyone advise how I can properly restore the premium purchase?

Thanks.

Comments

• saad
    edited August 2015

You should be okay with having multiple Google accounts linked to your device. Please uninstall 1Password after successfully syncing your 1Password data folder. After uninstallation, launch the Play Store and in the navigation drawer, switch to the account you purchased the premium features with. Search for 1Password and install it. With an active internet connection, configure sync with 1Password and then go into Settings > Premium features and let me know if it recognizes your purchase.

• Eluder
    Eluder
    Community Member

I've already tried that with no success. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

• Could you forward us your Play Store reciept to support+android @ agilebits.com? We will review the order and see if everything is okay there. Thanks.

• Eluder
    Eluder
    Community Member
    edited August 2015

I've forwarded the email off to the above address.

Thanks.

• Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.