Using 1Password with right-klick in context menu

Hi,

i've just one maybe stupid question: It's not possible to use 1PW in Chrome with the mouse like in Safari or Firefox? In Safari i hover over the field, right-klick and then in the context menu i choose "fill and submit". Is this a planned feature for the Chrome extension?

Cheers
Mario

Comments

• Cyrus Bhedwar
    Cyrus Bhedwar
    Community Member
    +1, this seems like the simplest solution for the increasingly diverse array of log in styles that are emerging on websites which can occasionally confound 1P.

Love the product - have Mac, Windows and iOS versions!

Cheers!

Cyrus
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Cyrus!

As Stu mentioned, this may not be possible in the current Chrome exension APIs, and it would not affect form filling behavior. It would simply be another way to invoke form filling as it currently is in our Safari and Firefox extensions.
  • khad wrote:

Welcome to the forums, Cyrus!

As Stu mentioned, this may not be possible in the current Chrome exension APIs, and it would not affect form filling behavior. It would simply be another way to invoke form filling as it currently is in our Safari and Firefox extensions.

So is there any other way to login to popup windows that disable the toolbar and thus making your icon vanish?

It's pretty annoying using cut and paste from the actual 1password application. I also blame the websites for using pop-up logins, it's brainless.

I hope your programmer can find a way to do this.

1 Password is growing up fast and working very well on the MacOS and IOS platforms...
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Crusty!

In our Safari and Firefox extensions you can use the ⌘\ keyboard shortcut to fill a login in a pop-up window. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to do this in Chrome. It actually drove me crazy just a moment ago. We are working to resolve this in an update.

Thanks for your patience and support!
This discussion has been closed.