iPad to iPhone restore

When trying to do a iPad to iPhone restore none of my information is coming over. It asks for the 4-digit code which I am successful in entering but no data...
What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• GeeSix
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for your help Stu, I did find and follow the directions about changing the master password on the iPad prior to backing it up in preparation of restoring on the iPhone. I did that, changed my master password to 4 digits (numbers), backed up the iPad, restored to the iPhone, it asks for the four digit number, I enter it successfully but then nothing. No data.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2011
    Because of iOS’s multitasking features, it maybe that your information isn’t visible immediately upon restoring a backup. To remedy this, either restart your iOS device or fully quit 1Password and restart it:

1. Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
    2. Press the Home button twice, quickly, to invoke the application switcher.
    3. Press one of the icons in the application switcher until they start to jiggle.
    4. Tap the red Close icon in the top-left corner of the 1Password icon to fully quit 1Password.
    5. Restart and unlock 1Password to view your data.

Please let me know how it turns out.
  • Good call khad, that did the trick. Just a suggestion; maybe add that little tidbit of info to the instructions or modify the app to "auto" refresh after a restore?
    Thank you for your help.
This discussion has been closed.