I used to have a 'mini' 1 at the top of my mac screen but no longer. What happened?

Options
edward_alan
edward_alan
Community Member

I had a desk top Mac running OS X Yosemite

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I used to have a 'mini' 1 at the top of my mac screen but no longer. What happened?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Please tell us what version of 1P for Mac you are using.

On the assumption it might be 1P4 or 1P5 for Mac go to 1P > Preferences > General and ensure you have checked Show mini app icon in the menu bar.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @edward_alan,

I hope that Stephen's reply helps you to solve the problem! If you're still having trouble with that, the following knowledgebase article might be helpful: Ensure 1Password mini (a.k.a. helper) stays running (Mac)

If you need more help, please let us know which version of 1Password you're using, as Stephen asked. Thanks!

• edward_alan
    edward_alan
    Community Member
    Options

Unfortunately not. Both boxes in Preferences are checked, still no '1' in my menu bar.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi @edward_alan,

Thanks for checking on those settings. At this point, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac so we can get a closer look at your setup and see what might be causing this.

Here's how to create a Diagnostics Report.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.