I just accidentally bought a Windows version upgrade. Can I get it switched to a Mac license?

Options
StephenSchwarz
StephenSchwarz
Community Member

I just accidentally bought a Windows version upgrade. Can I get it switched to a Mac license?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

If you just bought that license, as you say, you certainly are entitled to a refund within the 30 money back guarantee. You can then buy that Mac upgrade. But there may be a more efficient way to proceed, so it might be best to await the response of an AgileBits employee (I'm a community volunteer). If the email address you used to buy that Windows license is the same as the one you used to register for the forum, it should be fairly straightforward. But if you used a different email address,you probably can expedite things by sending email from the address you used to purchase the license to support+licenses@agilebits.com. describe what you have done and what you want. Include a link to this thread. You'll receive an automated reply with a ticket number. Post that number back in this thread to help the staff connect things up.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @StephenSchwarz,

It's true, I could have swapped it over to a Mac licence for you but I've processed a refund instead because I think you're already licensed. I've resent you your licences and you should have an entry for a Mac & Windows family bundle that based on the purchase date covers you for all the current versions of 1Password for Mac. If something doesn't make sense please do let us know but I don't think you need to spend any money today :smile:

Now in 1Password 4/5 it now uses a licence file. This page, How do I add my license to 1Password? will hopefully help if you're unsure but please do ask if you're still having issues or I've misunderstood something.

This discussion has been closed.