Share sheet doesn't show logins, just credit cards

pgneely
pgneely
Community Member

When I go to this site in Safari or 1Password's browser, I'm not able to sign in with the login info saved in 1Password because my only form fill options are credit cards.

https://m.kp.org/mt/healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/signon

There are three tabs at the bottom of the share sheet: the first is logins, but all it shows is credit cards. The second is credit cards, and it shows credit cards. Can't remember the third tab, but it's irrelevant. The problem is with the first tab: it's showing the wrong stuff. It should be showing logins.

I'm using the latest version of 1P on iPhone 6 that is running the most up to date iOS version.

1Password Version: 5.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 8.4.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Share sheet

Comments

• pgneely
    pgneely
    Community Member

Also, you guys need to make it much easier to send you feedback. The hoops I had to jump through to get there.

• chimes
    chimes
    Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Where's the answer post? Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015

There are three tabs at the bottom of the share sheet: the first is logins, but all it shows is credit cards. The second is credit cards, and it shows credit cards. Can't remember the third tab, but it's irrelevant. The problem is with the first tab: it's showing the wrong stuff. It should be showing logins.

@chimes: Sorry for the confusion! 1Password will only ever offer you logins that match your current URL.

The "All" section (selected by default) will show (from top to bottom) 1 Logins matching the current page, 2 Credit Cards, and then 3 Identities. The buttons at the bottom are simply to save you some scrolling if you're looking for Identities or Credit Cards.

So it appears that you have a different URL saved for this Login, which is why it isn't being offered by 1Password at that specific URL. I was able to use 1Password to save a login and fill it at this site, so please simply add this as a multiple URL to your login item if you want 1Password to offer it to you there: https://m.kp.org/mt/healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/signon

Also, you guys need to make it much easier to send you feedback. The hoops I had to jump through to get there.

Ironically, I am not sure what you mean by this particular feedback. Could you tell me what 'hoops' you are referring to?

I'm having the same problem. Where's the answer post? Thanks

Right here! We try to reply on a first-come, first-served basis, so that means that sometimes you'll have to wait a bit while we help others. Sorry for the delay!

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know how it turns out, or if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.