Edit

Furzul
Furzul
Community Member

Hello, not a big problem, but in the main categories view, there used to be an edit button that you could press and move the different categories about, i.e put them in alphabetical order. This seems to have disappeared. Or am I mistaken?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Furzul: I believe what you're thinking of is the Favorites screen, which you can Edit to change the order if you wish. Categories are not customizable. I hope this helps! :)

• Furzul
    Furzul
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply. But if there is no edit button in the categories screen, how can I delete a category or even a individual login or secure note say?

• Furzul
    Furzul
    Community Member

Sorry, I know how to delet the individual notes, logins, ect. But how do I delete the category's.

• Furzul
    Furzul
    Community Member

It's okay. I think I have sorted it. But was there never a edit button in the category view?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

But if there is no edit button in the categories screen, how can I delete a category or even a individual login or secure note say? [...] But was there never a edit button in the category view?

@Furzul: Sorry for not being clearer! There wasn't an Edit option for Categories (they are static), since that space is needed for the + (new item) button. But Favorites has the ability to Edit the order. Categories can't be changed, but will only display if you have items in a particular category.

You can always delete an item by viewing its details, editing, and then pressing Delete at the bottom, though. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.