Upgrade from 1Password 3 to 1Password 5 - License Denied [resolving upgrade discount through email]

Wietersh
Wietersh
Community Member
edited August 2015 in Mac

Hello and thanks in advance for your help. I am interested in purchasing the newest version of 1Password (5). Because I am a current user of 3, I thought myself eligible for a discounted rate, but upon entering my license into the upgrade eligibility link, it doesn't accept my license.

Should I be eligible? If so, what should I do?

Thanks again.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015

Hello @Wietersh!

As a 1Password 3 for Mac user you should definitely be eligible for an upgrade discount to version 5. We just need to determine your current license status because, as you've mentioned:

… upon entering my license into the upgrade eligibility link, it doesn't accept my license.

And I wasn't able to locate any license information for you in our records. It could be that your version 3 license was purchased using a different name and email address than you've previously contacted us with through email.

I've sent email to the address you use here on the forum with instructions for providing us with information we'll need to help you apply the upgrade discount when purchasing your 1Password 5 for Mac license. We'll keep the conversation going through email and get this squared away for you as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ref: MDX-62187-157

This discussion has been closed.