How do I remove credit cards I no longer use?

acmd
acmd
Community Member

I have a list of credit cards that come up when the credit card menu is clicked, even though I only use one card. The others are either expired or cancelled or are active but not relevant. I want the details of each card saved, as opposed to just deleting the cancelled cards. I can tag them inactive, but that doesn't stop them from showing up in the list on the browser extension. Is there a way to copy and paste all the data from each credit card file into a secure note or some other way to save the data in the software but to keep selected cards from popping up when the credit card list is opened?

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: OS X 10.10.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @acmd,

There may be an easier option available :smile:

When you edit an item you should see at least one new option now visible. The option all items have is called display and while the default setting is Always you can set an item to Never display in browser by which we mean 1Password mini. This should achieve exactly what you would like to do. Let us know if that does (or doesn't) help :smile:

• acmd
    acmd
    Community Member

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a million. 1Password is the best software on the planet!

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @acmd,

On behalf of littlebobbytables, you're welcome a million! And our software is only as good as it is because we have the best customers on the planet! ;)

This discussion has been closed.