Favourites Bug

Options

Hello,
when i Unlock 1Password on my 2 windows computers they show me Favourites (8) but when I click on the categorie the 8 changes to 11 witch is the true amount of favourites I have. Could you please fix this bug? I use the agilebit key chain format

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @ntimo,

Does it change back to 8 the next time you unlock 1Password?

We don't update item counts in real time, we only update it when you change to its category, it is to optimize the amount of updates we have to do on your data folder.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT yes it does change back to 8 after locking and the unlocking the vault. But how can I fix that?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @ntimo,

Can you open the main 1Password program and go to the File Menu > Repair 1Password Vault. Restart 1Password, does it still show you the outdated count?

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT what does it does?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @ntimo,

You can find most of the details here: https://support.1password.com/repair-vault/

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT I just did the repair. The problem is still unsolved. Whats wrong?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @ntimo,

Not sure, I can't reproduce it on any of my computers. For some reason, 1Password is not updating the item count properly for you.

Could you email us your 1Password diagnostic report, so we can try to reproduce it with your specs. Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT Mail send :+1: Did you got it?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @ntimo,

Yes, we got your report, thanks. Someone will follow up with you via email as soon as the report is analyzed.

ref: QQC-95571-815

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT did you found something yet?

• @ntimo - Thanks for sending the diagnostics report. I have replied via email.

This discussion has been closed.