My Google Extension and Safari Extension has all of my login data, not the app

Options

I had an old version of 1Password and some how the system has become dysfunctional. The older (out of date extensions) Chrome 3.9.21.90 has all of my login data. (as it is out of date it does crash like crazy). The full app is 3.8.21 and when I run that it asks me to either create a new data file or find existing. I have searched my entire computer for agilekeychain, agile, onepassword and 1password and can find no file for the original data.

I have downloaded and installed 1Password5 it also asks me to create a new vault or find existing data. The only change is the older extensions no longer crash as I assume it is now calling a new library file.

How can I find the data used by the extension to create a file that I can import into a new 1 password file.

1Password Version: 3.8.21
Extension Version: 3.9.21.90
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: unknown
Referrer: forum-search:Extension Has login app has no data

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scottdsmith,

Sorry to hear you've got a dysfunctional 1Password there. :(

So we can get a better understanding of the state it's in right now and where your data is, please use the 1Password Troubleshooting tool to generate a Diagnostics Report on your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Then attach the report file with an email to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, and do include a link to this discussion and your forum username in the email.

You'll receive an automated email reply with a support ticket ID. Please post that ticket ID here so we can track down your email with the report more quickly and get this all sorted out for you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.