Items/fields missing on Apple Watch

AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password doesn't show attachments after Wi-Fi sync to iOS device.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015

@wongmwy: As I mentioned in my reply to your other post in the Apple Watch category of the forums, only Login, Credit Card, Password, or Secure Note items can be added to Apple Watch in 1Password — not Bank Accounts.

In regard to your Login and Credit Card items, this is unfortunately a common problem with Apple Watch not syncing new data over from the iPhone (I'm hopeful that this improves with Wednesday's watchOS 2.0 update). And since there is no way to force this to happen, the solution is to remove the app from Apple Watch and then add it again to have all the information sync over.

1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
    2. Scroll down and tap on 1Password
    3. Disable Show App on Apple Watch
    4. Wait for it to finish uninstalling
    5. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone
    6. On the iPhone, go back and enable Apple Watch > 1Password > Show App on Apple Watch
    7. Let the app finish installing and then verify that your data is now sync'd correctly

Please let me know how it turns out. Thanks in advance! :)

• wongmwy
    wongmwy
    Community Member

Did what you said. Problems remain. Disappointed

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wongmwy: I'm sorry to hear that. Ultimately iOS handles both data transfer and security when it comes to Apple Watch, so it can be fairly inscrutable when things don't work as expected.

At this point the best thing to do would be to backup your 1Password data and reinstall 1Password for iOS completely.

Many have found that this is sometimes the only way to get Watch apps working correctly when things aren't being properly transmitted from the iPhone. Here's hoping that version 2.0 is more predictable in this regard. I hope this helps. Let me know what you find! :)

This discussion has been closed.