Version 6.0

HRD
HRD
Community Member

An excellent beta. No issues so far. Well done.

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: 4.4.4.1
OS Version: OS X 10.11 GM
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Great to hear, thanks!

• Nathaniel
    Nathaniel
    Community Member

+1 for the version 6.0 Beta looking awesome! I love what you've done with it and I really like the new design.
    Only issue I have is a slight graphical bug I've noticed where the status bar is black and so hard to read in the safari extension (picture attached)
    Apart from that's it's great
    !

• manolosavi
    manolosavi
    Community Member

I've also seen the bug with the status bar, but I think that it's a problem they can't really fix…I think they don't get to choose the color, it just uses the same color as the app calling the extension was, I was getting the same problem with the previous version.

I actually came here to mention something along those lines, I think the blue nav bar looks a bit out of place when the extension opens and its waiting for you to unlock it. Could you maybe do something similar to the way the app works where the bar only shows after you've unlocked it? Of course if you are also able to determine the color of the status bar then it'd be also a nice fix.

• Dragon
    Dragon
    Community Member
    edited September 2015

Small bug to report, when opening in slideover view on ipad the master password input box is tiiny.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

BeautifulBits

This discussion has been closed.