Trying to install 1Password on an older Mac 10.7 & App Store will not install my purchased version

I purchased 1Password for my Mac Pro (running 10.10.5) and iOS devices and it works great. However, when I try to install it on an older Mac running 10.7, the App Store says that it needs 10.10 to run. I have downloaded the legacy version for Lion but need the registration information to run. I have tried to get it through email using my iCloud account address with no luck. I would be happy to send a copy of the Apple receipt for the purchase.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:Key, kb:license-file-faq, kb:add-license, kb:legacy-versions

Comments

• pcbrowning
    pcbrowning
    Community Member

I purchased 1Password for my Mac Pro (running 10.10.5) and iOS devices and it works great. However, when I try to install it on an older Mac running 10.7, the App Store says that it needs 10.10 to install. I have downloaded the legacy version for Lion but need the registration information to run. I have tried to get it through email using my iCloud account address with no luck. I would be happy to send a copy of the Apple receipt for the purchase.

1Password Version: 5.3 & 3.8.22
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: 10.10.5 & 10.7
    Sync Type: iCloud
    Referrer: kb-search:Key, kb:license-file-faq, kb:add-license, kb:legacy-versions

• pcbrowning
    pcbrowning
    Community Member
    edited September 2015

Are there any compatibility issues with syncing over iCloud?

• pcbrowning
    pcbrowning
    Community Member

I would like to run it on a Windows PC (7) so I guess I'll need the registration info for that as well.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pcbrowning: You won't be able to use iCloud Sync, as it is not available on Windows.

If you bought 1Password from the Mac App Store, you won't have a license (the purchase is tied to your Apple ID) and we won't have any record of it, as it is owned and operated by Apple.

Please email a copy of your Mac App Store receipt to support+licenses@agilebits.com (be sure to include a link to this forum thread), and we'll be happy to give you a license for 1Password for Mac, and a coupon for a discount on adding a 1Password for Windows license. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.