1Password Version 6 and iOS 9.1

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

I am running iOS 9.1 Beta and the new update for 1Password version 6 does not show up as available. Does 1Password support iOS 9.1? Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @bjs6,

We do not have a version that has been tested against iOS 9.1 as of yet. I actually wasn't aware there was an iOS 9.1 beta already.

I'll move this over to our iOS beta forum. Please keep an eye out there for updates.

Thanks.

Ben

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member

The app store version (same as latest TestFlight version) works fine on my iPhone 6 running iOS 9.1 PB1.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Hi BJS6 here. 1Password version 6 is running fine for me now. 1Password finally appeared for download on iPad and iPhone running iOS 9.1 beta later last night. What caused my concern is that I updated my wife's iPad to iOS 9 after it was released and after the upgrade 1Password version 6 appeared on her iPad within minutes. Thanks for your help.

• MikeT
    edited September 2015

Hi @bjs6,

It is likely because Apple's servers were taking a heavy beating and they may have offered the update first to iOS 9 users and iOS 9.1 beta users later.

I saw the same thing, I had the update on iOS 9 devices but nothing for hours on iOS 9.1 but it did eventually show up.

This discussion has been closed.