Something for the linguistic security experts?

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

Bangkok City of Angels.

"Krungthepmahanakhon Amonrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharatratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphimanawatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasit"

Literal translation: "City of angels, great city of immortals, magnificent city of the nine gems, seat of the king, city of royal palaces, home of gods incarnate, erected by Vishvakarman at Indra's behest"

How's this for security in a foreign language?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

If it's a standard quotation that characterizes Thailand, it's probably terrible.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That would make a pretty badass Diceware passphrase, if such a thing existed. Alas, now you've exposed your secret to the internet, and you'll have to change it! :lol:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty, @hawkmoth, I am not "using" it but just using it as an example for an near impossibly long phrase! Nice job with 1Password 6 for iOS which I will get once I'm up to date with iOS 9.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I am not "using" it but just using it as an example for an near impossibly long phrase!

@wkleem: Haha, true enough. I was just trying to make a really nerdy joke. :glasses:

Nice job with 1Password 6 for iOS which I will get once I'm up to date with iOS 9.

Thank you so much! I'm really enjoying it (and iOS 9) myself! :sunglasses:

This discussion has been closed.