Contact Email for Agilebits

Fibrelady
Fibrelady
Community Member

There is absolutely no way anyone can email a comment to your organization! Sometimes you just want to say something without it being out in a public forum but I couldn't find anything on your website anywhere that gave me that option. So, I replied to the emailed newsletter today with my observation. I just received a form email back telling how to find all things on your website, an automatic reply. I don't believe there are any real people in your organization, maybe drones? The product is great and you say you want input but ............

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015

I don't believe there are any real people in your organization, maybe drones?

@Fibrelady: That's not true. I am not a drone. :(

There is absolutely no way anyone can email a comment to your organization!

But you did email us! ;)

Since we are a small company, the discussion forums are the primary line of support, since it allows many people to benefit from a reply rather than only one — and all without having to write a single word, if what is needed is already publicly available. And similarly, if you need something else, this is the fastest way to get a response (as you can see).

Sometimes you just want to say something without it being out in a public forum but I couldn't find anything on your website anywhere that gave me that option.

Of course you're right: this isn't ideal in all cases, so you're always free to email us at support@agilebits.com (or reply to a previous email, as it seems you did). But the vast majority of the time, somebody needs help with 1Password, and this is a great way to get it — and also participate in a dialogue with other 1Password users, who are also very helpful. We have a great community here! :chuffed:

So, I replied to the emailed newsletter today with my observation. I just received a form email back telling how to find all things on your website, an automatic reply.

It sounds like what you're describing is the automated reply from our BitBot assistant, which lets you know that we will reply as soon as possible and gives you a Support ID number. We try to respond as quickly as we can on a first-come-first-served basis. We will get back to you, but it does take some time — especially with major iOS and 1Password releases this past week which have inspired a higher-than-normal volume of customer inquiries. I'm sorry for the delay, but we will get back to everyone in time. :blush:

The product is great and you say you want input but ............

Thank you! And we absolutely do! Thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts. We'll be in touch via email as well! :)

ref: HYZ-48814-241

This discussion has been closed.