I had purchased 1Password for my now destroyed Android. Why do I have to purchase it again?

smattie
smattie
Community Member

I had purchased a license for my Droid Maxx - drowned it and replaced it with a Galaxy 5 - why do I need to purchase it again?

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.0
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:I had purchased 1Password for my now destroyed Android. Why do I have to purchase it again?

Comments

• peri
    edited September 2015

Hi @smattie. If you've already purchased the Premium features in 1Password 4 for Android, you don't need to purchase again to unlock them on another Android device.

You will need to install 1Password 4 from the Play Store with the Google account used for the purchase selected. You may need to uninstall 1Password and remember uninstalling means your 1Password data will be deleted from your device. Make sure you have successfully synced your data before uninstalling.

Next, launch the Play Store and bring up the navigation drawer by sliding your finger from the left corner of the screen. You should see your account listed on the top, tap on it to change it to the correct account. Search for 1Password and then install it. Let me know if your Premium features are unlocked now.

• smattie
    smattie
    Community Member

I already purchased it again - is there any way to get a refund?

• Hey @smattie. We're not able to locate any purchases in the Play Store using the email address you're registered here with.

Could you please send an email to us at support+android@agilebits.com? Please include the Google account used for the recent purchase, as well as the receipts for both purchases.

We'll take a look and see what we can do. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.