The steps to sync an the vault of 1 Password form A MacBook Pro to an Android

Bogie
Bogie
Community Member

I have a Yosemite Macbook Pro that has 1 Password v 5.3.2., Dropsync and Dropbox on it, but Dropbox is not recognized in the apps. I have a Samsung 6 phone with 1 Password, Dropsync and DropBox on it,. What exact steps do I take to sync both machines and then copy the vault over to Android. And then, how do I use 1 Password on Android when I have only 1 screen? I need specific help from a person who will walk me through the steps; Thanks, - Peg

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:dropbox-app-not-installed

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Bogie,

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our Android forum, as it sounds like you have more questions about how to use 1Password for Android, aside from just how to sync your data.

So, let's tackle the sync issue first: To sync your 1Password data between your Mac and Android device, you can use Dropbox or Wi-Fi sync. You can find the steps to set that up at these links:

Dropbox sync:

Wi-Fi sync:

Next, as far as how to use 1Password for Android, I highly recommend checking out our online user guide, which does a fantastic job of showing you how to use 1Password: 1Password for Android User Guide

Does that help at all? If you have any trouble getting set up or have specific questions on how to use 1Password, just let us know - we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.