i bought a upgrade to have both mac and windows licenses, 1password does not accept licence.

Options

i bought a upgrade to have both mac and windows licenses, 1password does not accept licence.

windows 1 password says: this is a mac licence
i tried 3 times now it is blocked
it say start new, which i did, still says you tried 3 times start new.

side issue1
when buying the bundle my iphone license did not appear

side issue 2
when i start 1 password in windows7 , the 1password does not open, i do always have to open it from the browser first, to get to the real 1password window

1Password Version: 460586
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: windows7
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:i bought a upgrade to have both mac and windows licenses, windows 1password does not accept licence

Comments

• Hi @doruconn,

Are you entering the license key that starts with 1PWB-? If it is 1PWW, than it is an older license that won't work in 1Password 4 for Windows.

I checked your 1PWB- license key and it works for me on my computer, so it should be accepted. It is possible your security programs are blocking or interferring with 1Password's activation process. Can you try to disable them temporarily and see if 1Password will then accept the license key?

If not, please use this guide to generate a 1Password diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

when buying the bundle my iphone license did not appear

The bundle license is for Mac+Windows only, it does not contain any mobile platforms such as iOS and Android devices. You would need to purchase the in-app purchase separately in the mobile apps.

when i start 1 password in windows7 , the 1password does not open, i do always have to open it from the browser first, to get to the real 1password window

How or where are you opening the main 1Password program? Can you try to open it again and then open Task Manager, see if 1Password.exe is running on the list of processes.

This discussion has been closed.