Syncing 1password through dropbox broke 1password anywhere

asciiface
asciiface
Community Member

New items sync between my phone and windows box, and windows does not see any issues that need repair. I use 1password anywhere on linux. It was working until today when I added the vault to my phone's 1password, and it immediately broke 1password anywhere with an error accessing encryptionKeys.js

Is there no way to regenerate this data?

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 / Android 5.1.1
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Hey @asciiface. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1PasswordAnywhere at the moment. This is actually not an issue with your vault, but an issue we've been able to confirm with 1PasswordAnywhere.

1PasswordAnywhere is broken in Firefox, Chrome, and Opera at the moment, but should still be working in Safari, and Internet Explorer. What browser are you using currently? Do you have any other browsers installed that you could use to access 1PasswordAnywhere?

• asciiface
    asciiface
    Community Member

Well, I am on linux so that basically f&$'s all of my options. I am on IceWeasel which is a firefox fork.

• I apologize for the inconvenience. We're in communication with Dropbox, and hoping to come up with a solution or workaround. Unfortunately, we don't have anything concrete at the moment.

• @asciiface, I just wanted to let you know that 1PasswordAnywhere is back up and running on Firefox, so you should be able to use it on IceWeasel again. :)

• asciiface
    asciiface
    Community Member

Confirmed working!

• Thanks for confirming! I'm glad to hear that it's working for you.

Please let us know if any other issues crop up in the future. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.