I have a new kindle fire hdx- computers are mac. how to get?/ lic

m/j hudson
m/j hudson
Community Member

have new kindle fire hdx 8.9. downloaded 1 pass from google play. worked for a while except had to put in passwords manually- no 1p mini on silk browser. now says "this beta version has expired", and will not work.
additionally I paid for the 1pass for android- we have a license, and I have it on my macbook and my iPhone/ did I have to pay for it, if not how can I get a refund?
so- how do I download the correct software- when I go to the app store on my kindle and search for 1 password, I can't find it. even if I search for agile bits.
so annoyed and frustrated.
additionally on my macbook- when I click on the main icon get an error message that says have an extra version of 1 pass mini. have looked through all my apps and only see the one in applications. has happened before... can't recall the fix.

would appreciate some help!
janice

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: mac: 10.10.5/ kindle fire os4.5.3
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search: have new kindle fire hdx 8.9. how to download and sync w my macs?

Comments

• Hello! Thank you for your support of 1Password. :)

1Password is not currently available for Kindle devices with Fire OS. The current release version of 1Password 4 for Android is designed and tested on devices that support Google Play services. While it may work, it's not intended to be side-loaded on unsupported devices.

Support for the Amazon Appstore has been requested by several of our users. Each of these marketplaces support different devices and take slightly different approaches to things like in-app purchases. In order to properly support our customers on these platforms, we need to add additional code to support the OS and perform additional testing. I will pass on your request for Amazon Appstore support to our development team.

The premium features (in-app purchase) available for 1Password on Android will only work on devices with Google Play services. If your device does not have Google Play services, you will not be able to purchase the premium features. What device did you purchase the premium features on?

As for the issue you’re experiencing with 1Password Mini on your Mac, we would love to help get things sorted. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.