Pro will not work!

Options
dportis47
dportis47
Community Member

I purchase the pro version on the iPhone 6 and just recently I upgraded my phone to the iPhone 6s. When I try to restore my purchase it keeps telling me that I did not purchase it with this particular Account which is true I have the receipt where are made the purchase 9.99, can you please help me get this thing working again. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:ios/, kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• Hi @dportis47, I'm sorry you're running into troubles with getting the Pro features activated.

When I try to restore my purchase it keeps telling me that I did not purchase it with this particular Account which is true I have the receipt where are made the purchase 9.99

From this sentence I'm unclear whether or not you are saying you have the correct account logged in. In order to restore a purchase, you must be signed in with the same Apple ID used to purchase the Pro features.

Open the Settings app, tap iTunes and App Stores and make sure the correct Apple ID is signed in. If it is, open 1Password, go back to Settings > Pro Features and tap Restore Purchase.

If not, sign out of the incorrect Apple ID and sign in with the correct one.

If that still does not work, you may need to contact the App Store's support, as we have no access to the Apple ID system. They do, and should be able to look into your Apple ID account directly.

• dportis47
    dportis47
    Community Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Yes that is correct that is the error that it's giving me in regards to saying I did not purchase it with the current account that I'm using. If you would please send me an email and I can forward you the receipt from apple to expedite this process. Thank you. My email address is [mod: removed email address from public forum]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dportis47: Your email address has been removed from your post, as this is a public forum and anyone can see it.

Regarding your issue, AgileBits does not have access to App Store purchase history and is unable to make any changes there, as it is owned and operated by Apple. Ultimately if there is a problem with your Apple ID or the purchases associated with it, you will need to contact them. The App Store (and therefore Apple) has the last word though. There isn't a switch we can flip to restore your purchase.

However, in most cases it can help to uninstall the app completely, verify that you're logged into the correct Apple ID (you'll need to be logged into the right one both during installation and when you try to restore the purchase), install a fresh copy of the app from the App Store, and then restore the purchase in 1Password > Settings > Pro Features. Just be sure to backup your data first.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how it turns out! :)

• dportis47
    dportis47
    Community Member
    Options

Uninstalling and reinstalling was the answer thanks :)

• @dportis47: Glad to hear an uninstall and reinstall did the trick! On behalf of @brenty, you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.