BlackBerry 10

Options
2»

Comments

• saad
    Options

Material design is pretty awesome! We are looking forward to seeing a material design version of 1Password in the near future :+1:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

@gryan88 what material design do you mean? 1pw does not have material design

@saad So material Design will the new Beta? Because you said "near future" witch would mean its nearly ready :) that would be so so so amazing

• saad
    edited July 2015
    Options

I was thinking he meant Material Design in general.. 1Password does not have a Material Design version available for beta testing yet.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

@saad I know. And I can't wait to get my handy on it in the near future. Oh and somethink I have already asked myself for quite some time now how many people are working on the different versions of 1password?

• saad
    Options

You can meet most of the team here. The web page is slightly outdated now but we plan to update it soon! :)

• gryan88
    gryan88
    Community Member
    Options

sorry, not to mislead. I love the idea of having it. There have been some visual refreshes lately that look great. cant wait!

• saad
    Options

Thanks for the clarification :)

• gryan88
    gryan88
    Community Member
    Options

Just to update. Betas continue to work great on BB10. Classic and Passport on version 10.3.2.2639

• Great to hear that @gryan88. Thanks for the update. :)

This discussion has been closed.