Modification/corrections and new logins not being recognized

RayJG
RayJG
Community Member

On my desktop, laptop & iPad when I make a change or add an login the system will not respond, IE, I have to manually enter the data.

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Modification/corrections and new logins not being recognized

Comments

• Hey @RayJG! Could you check which version of the 1Password Extension you're using? If you're not on the beta, could you try installing that and trying to some new logins or password changes again?

To get the beta, head over to the 1Password Browser Extensions page, click Enable betas below the Install button, and click Install once the ladybug appears on the button.

Hope that helps! :)

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RayJG,

Depending on the exact issue you're running into, installing the beta extension for 1Password on your Mac(s) might just solve that, as it fixes an issue where 1Password doesn't prompt you to update a Login item after clicking the Fill button in the password generator when changing your password on a website. But if that doesn't help, please describe exactly what you're trying to do, the exact steps you're taking to do it, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead, and we should have a much better idea of how to help you get things working again. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.