Unable to sync with Dropbox: white screen

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: iCloud sync just hangs on iPhone (IOS 9).

Comments

• jmclagan
    jmclagan
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same exact issue with Dropbox. I connect successfully to Dropbox and see my vault. Then I click on the Default.agilekeychain and it just stays on a blank white screen with the Dropbox bar at the top with only a cancel button.

The 2 devices are new installs, not restored from older devices. 1 iPhone and 1 IPad 4 Mini. The issue occurs on both devices exactly the same. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, checked that I was not in low power mode, and reset network settings. My chain works on both my MacBook and Windows desktop.

Any other suggestions?

• Hi @jmclagan,

Sorry to hear about the difficulty syncing with Dropbox. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• jmclagan
    jmclagan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @bwoodruff

Thank you for the response. How does 1 create a diagnostic report when i am unable to access settings > diagnostics? When i launch the app, i am presented with the setup wizard. I don't seem able to complete setup to enable me to access settings.

Please advise,

John

• John,

In that case please select the option to create a new vault, first (by selecting the new, vs existing, option). Then please try using the Settings > Sync screen to sync with Dropbox. If still unsuccessful please send us a diagnostic report using the instructions above.

This discussion has been closed.