[Request] Allow left/right arrow keys in 'Search 1Password' window [Tab to list to use arrow keys]

Options
0rangutan
0rangutan
Community Member
edited September 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Could you allow using left and right arrow keys [besides the already available up and down arrow keys] in the 'Search 1Password' window [while tray icon is set to hidden; in browser, press 1Password hotkey -> start typing] to get to other columns instead of having to go through a column using the down arrow key to get to the column to its right?

Also, please allow for favourites to be listed at the top of the search results.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• LauraR
    edited September 2015
    Options

@Orangutan - Thanks for this suggestion and we appreciate the screenshot to clarify the issue. I will add it to our feature request list.

ref: OPW-501

• MikeT
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hi @0rangutan,

This is already possible once you focus the list view; press the tab key to shift from the search field to the list view and you can then use the arrow keys.

If you press down/up arrow, you're still focused in the search field (blue outline on the search field means it is focused). Once you tab to the list view, you'll see the focus selection is now on the items and you can use your arrow keys.

• 0rangutan
    0rangutan
    Community Member
    Options

The Tab key followed by arrow keys solution works fairly well. I can't believe I hadn't tried the Tab key already.
    Thanks @LauraR and @MikeT .

• On behalf of the team, you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.