New beta before 29 September?

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hello,
As we now from resent leaks and so on Google will unvail the new nexus phones on the 29 September and also Android 6.0. So will the new beta of 1 Password be out before that date? With support for M? And material design?

Thanks
Timo :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• We have just released a new beta, but unfortunately no Material Design in this update. We've got more tricks up our sleeves, though. I believe M will be out in early October, and I'm excited for M updates as well! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@peri Well that a cute small beta I had expected something big ;)

• Yup, this was a small but needed update. We hope to see the update with more changes coming very soon. ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@saad So today is the day. Will we get something new before the 5 of october?

• We hope to announce news related to the fingerprint scanner very soon! If you haven't noticed already, the latest beta is targeted for Android Marshmallow and adopts the new permission changes. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@saad god to know because it wasn't in the changelog :dizzy:. Can't wait for it What about Material Design?

• To be absolutely honest, we forgot to include it in the changelog. :( We will make that adjustment.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@saad I know I ask this way to often but what about Material Design?

• saad
    edited September 2015

I don't have anything new to share on Material design right now, but it is currently under development.

This discussion has been closed.