I just purchased 2 Windows licenses (desktop and laptop)when I only needed 1. Can I get a refund?

Options

I purchased the licenses on 25 Sep 2015. I didn't understand I only needed one per platform (Windows). I also purchased the ios version on the same date on my iPhone from the Apple Store.

I can provide my license keys upon request to the support team.

I need to get one of the orders refunded as I didn't understand one license covered one platform -- in this case Windows.

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I

Comments

• @walker_Ray - I have refunded one of those purchases. It will be refunded back to whichever card you used for the purchase. The purchase of 1Password for Windows is good for any Windows PC you own and is also good for 5 other family members.

• lawrence_geo
    lawrence_geo
    Community Member
    Options

I've just done something similar (I didn't realise the license was valid for multiple machines) - can I get a refund?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lawrence_geo: Done! I've refunded the full amount of your purchase, and you should see it show up in your account in a matter of days.

You should be all set, but be sure to reach out if we can be of further assistance! :)

ref: 673550

This discussion has been closed.