New logins do not alphabetize. On 3.8.2. Also some do not work. Never had trouble before.

Question applies to iPhone 4s and iPad 7.1.2 as well. I don't know if I have extensions. Several logins will not open site although they are correct. iPhone is on wifi and also on Verison. iPad is on wifi only. iMac is plugged into modem. Comcast connection. I have used 1 password for many years. Update says I have latest installed. ?? Thank you. Merle

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.9.5
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: forum-search:New logins do not alphabetize. On 3.8.2. Also some do not work. Never had trouble before.

Comments

• Merle
    Merle
    Community Member

dated 9/30/15

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Merle,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

So you mention that you're running 1Password 3 on both Mac and iOS and you supplied a number of details that suggested the issue might be relating to sync but I think that isn't the case?

As far as ordering in the vault goes this is controlled by the setting just above the list of items, this screenshot will hopefully help.

Now if you have Login items that aren't filling there could be a number of causes. What can sometimes work is to try creating a new Login item. It might be the site has changed, even if visibly you can't see any difference. If that doesn't help we can try looking at one of the sites and see if we spot any reason why 1Password might have difficulty filling.

Does any of this help at all?

• Merle
    Merle
    Community Member

I see my error now. I was adding www to the name so new ones were filed under w, not the first name needed. I will redo the problem ones and see if that works. Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Merle: Sorry for the confusion! Feel free to name items in 1Password however you want. The name doesn't have to contain the URL, so long as you have it saved within the item details where it's needed. :)

This discussion has been closed.