After upgrading to El Capitan 1Password is not working for edits

After upgrading to El Capitan 1Password is not working for edits

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:After upgrading to El Capitan 1Password is not working for edits

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

I'm sorry but you really need to provide more information (if only because 1P5 works perfectly for me, with OS X 10.11, when editing items). So please tell us:

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Lokesh,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with 1Password on El Capitan! Like Stephen said, we'll need to know more about the problem and your current setup in order to help you with that. Please let us know the information Stephen asked you for, and once we know that, we should have a better idea of how to solve the problem. Thanks! :)

• Phaedrus351
    Phaedrus351
    Community Member

Same on mine, as well as unable to add new accounts using "+": Version 3.8.22 (build 32010)

• Jacob
    edited October 2015

@Phaedrus351 Thanks for posting your version. 1Password 3 and El Capitan have been reported to not play nice. I would recommend reading this thread on the compatibility of OS X 10.11 and 1Password 3.

• Phaedrus351
    Phaedrus351
    Community Member

So it's aged out. Bought 1Pass for IOS, and Windows. Starting to get expensive keeping everything talking to one other, will look at other cross platform options.

• @Phaedrus351 As mentioned in the thread I posted, there are some options. :) We offer a discount for upgrading to 1Password 5 through the AgileBits Store if you purchased there originally. You can visit our Upgrades for Existing License Owners page to see what you qualify for. You'll simply need your current license number to check. If you're unable to locate your license, send us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com. Be sure to link to this thread as well so we can connect the dots. We can definitely get things sorted out for you.

This discussion has been closed.