1Password for Android and Dropbox

Options
Daerphen
Daerphen
Community Member

Hello, so I have a problem. I first recognized it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and now on my S5 Mini.

After unboxing my device I installed Dropbox and 1password from Play Store. After connecting 1Password only loads 30 entries. When I have a look at the folder from the dropbox app there are more than those 30, but rather 100 or more.

When I force a sync again it just says that there were no new entries found.
I hope someone can help fixing this.

Passwords were added from MacOSX and Windows 7 (I use both)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Daerphen
    Daerphen
    Community Member
    Options

Ok I solved the problem on my own. Apparantly I had the wrong App-Version on my new devices.

I use my Google account to backup my devices and install all basic apps at once. And the Play Store App always tells me, which apps I have to update and which are already up-to-date. I thought it would be the same with the 1Password Reader for Android.
    Today I typed "1Password" in the search field at the Play Store and wondered, why I find the app, but it tells me, it is not installed. Turns out the app I had was Version 1.8.xxxx and maybe was removed from the store page but could be installed using the backup tools.

Now I have the 4.x Version of the App and everything works fine.

• peri
    Options

Hey @Daerphen. Thanks for getting in touch with us! I'm sorry I didn't get to you in time, but I'm happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. :)

If you have any other issues in the future, just let us know. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.