Pls give me your email so I can ask a longer question

Options
johaskins
johaskins
Community Member
edited October 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I just installed OS X El Capitan and have Safari 9.0.1 and Firefox 41.0.2 I have lost the 1Password icon on both browsers. I tried to upgrade 1Password following your prompts for Firefox. I have 1Password 3.9.6. How can I get my browser add ons back?
I love your product and depend on it everyday!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Pls give me your email so I can ask a longef question haskins_john@hotmail.com

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@johaskins I have deleted your email address from your post. This is a public forum and I suspect you won't want to open yourself to spammers in that way.

The quickest way to obtain support is to post details of your problem here. Please be patient and an AgileBits staff member will soon be along to assist.

Stephen

• Hey @johaskins,

Since you're running 1Password 3 on OS X 10.11, I'd recommend giving this post a read. 1Password 3 is an old version of the app that was replaced in 2013 and we recommend updating to the latest version, 1Password 5. You can get the update at a discounted rate on our website by using your current 1Password 3 license key and then follow these instructions to move things over. Please let us know if you have any questions about the process.

This discussion has been closed.