1Password Version 3.8.22. 1Password no longer fills in username/password. I have to cut/paste them

1Password, version 3.8.22 suddenly isn't filling in usernames and passwords like it used to when I want to log onto an account. I use Chrome as my browser. In the corner of the window is a little key icon for 1Password. I used to click on that little key icon, enter my password to unlock 1Password, select the account for which I am wanting to retrieve my password and username and it would auto fill that info into the log in spaces. Now I can still do everything except but I have to cut and paste user name/password into the appropriate spaces. How do I fix this?

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.21.90
OS Version: OS X Yosemity 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:automatically fill in passwords and user names, kb:why-no-autofill

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

Please take a look at these AgileBits posts, on the 1P3 for Mac legacy forum.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AnneFHughes,

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post into our 1Password 3 legacy forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions after reading the post that Stephen linked to. I hope it helps!

• AnneFHughes
    AnneFHughes
    Community Member

That answer posted by Stephen is way too technical and long for this 61 year old to find helpful. Is there somewhere to get support that will just tell me what to do. I'm happy to upgrade, even to pay, but I could use some phone support.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AnneFHughes,

I've contacted you via email, we'll continue the conversation there :smile:

ref: KKA-74589-276

This discussion has been closed.