Pro features activation failed

Options
masorey
masorey
Community Member

Hello,
I've just purchased an iPhone 5s and I can't activate the Pro features. I tried within the app, I tried downloading it again but unfortunately I can't find a reason. I do have the Pro features as I've purchased it longtime ago. My only suspicion is that, as far a Pro probably are part of the v4 to v5 upgrade, the restore doesn't work....
How can I get the pro features back?

Thanks,

1Password Version: 5.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @masorey,

In order to help you look into this, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you with your Pro Features conundrum. Thanks in advance!

• masorey
    masorey
    Community Member
    Options

Vee,

I finally found the problem. I have 2 different apple store accounts and, even if I tried to do the restore purchase, it doesn't work if the account under which you downloaded the app is not the same than the used to restore the purchase.
    Thanks,

Manuel

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @masorey,

Thanks for following up! That's very true, and I'm sorry I didn't mention that first. App Store purchases are tied to the Apple ID that was used with the original purchase. There'd be no way for the app to know if you purchased it from a different Apple ID. I'm glad you got to the bottom of it! Cheers. :)

This discussion has been closed.