iOS 9 Duplicate Catagory Entries iPhone 6

tecknomage
tecknomage
Community Member

When I open 1Password Pro 5 on my iPhone 6, under [Categories] there are duplicate entries.

How do I delete them 8-)

1Password Version: 5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ios duplicate catagory entries iphone

Comments

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015

Hello @tecknomage,

When you say there are duplicate entries in Categories, do you mean there are duplicate entries for category types or duplicate items?

Do you have multiple entries that say "Logins, Secure Notes, Credit Cards etc" where they repeat? Or do you have duplicate items for your saved passwords for things like "Google, PayPal, eBay, etc" and other items?

If you have duplicate items, you should go into them and see which item is more up to date than the other. It's possible that two of the same item was created by accident. Once you find the least up to date item you can edit it and at the bottom there is the option to delete it.

If you have multiple entries for the same category I will need more information from you because that's a new one :)

• tecknomage
    tecknomage
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

The duplicates are in Category Logins.

But from what you asked, I went to Category All Items and found out I could use [Edit] to delete the duplicates :)

THANKS

• You're very welcome. :) We would recommend making a backup of your data before making any major changes, just in case:

https://support.1password.com/ios-itunes-backups/

If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.