What about fingerprint support? and how to move savely to opvault

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited October 2015 in Android

Hi,
when will we get fingerprint support and some Material Design candy. Also what about the fix for the redownloading of attacments issue? Cause thats realy anoying to have 1pw download them any time new. And When I move to op vault how to reimport the attacments (On Windows) ? On my PC. And is the export file encryted so no virus could just copy the exportet file. Cause this would be a wake pount. So I would have to do it in an encryted VM.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Fingerprint support is just around the corner and Material Design changes is already in the works. Sorry I don’t have the exact availability to share yet.

1Password Interchange File (.1pif) is not encrypted and your data is exported into plain text. It’s important to export this format on a trusted computer and erased securely when you are finished. For full instructions on migrating to OPVault on Windows, please have a look through our guide:

https://support.1password.com/switch-to-opvault/win.html

.1pif also export your attachment files, but there are a few known issues when importing them to OPVault. The Windows team is looking into that now, but we may be able to workaround it.

Do you have access to a Mac by any chance?

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

@saad Yes i have an macbook that iam never using why?

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@saad I just read about the new 1Password for Teams. So there has to be a new beta realese of the android version to support that right?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@saad Yes i have an macbook that iam never using why?

@ntimo: 1Password for Mac has better support for legacy data (pre-1Password 4), so it's a smoother experience to do the migration there:

Switch to OPVault (Mac)

@saad I just read about the new 1Password for Teams. So there has to be a new beta realese of the android version to support that right?

Definitely! However, we don't have it ready at this stage of the beta process. We'll announce it once it's available though. Thanks so much for your interest! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.