1password has stopped filling the fields in..?

Options

I'm using Mac OS 10.7.5, Lion. I've been using 1Password for years, no problems. Now, all of a sudden, it's stopped filling in the fields. I have the button selected "Fill and Submit Login". I've also tried the other "Fill Login"option. I'm able to workaround the problem, by cutting and pasting. Hmmm. – gbh

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @griggs,

I'm sorry you're having trouble filling your 1Password data in a web browser! To help us figure out what's going on, can you please let us know some more details about your setup:

Thanks!

• griggs
    griggs
    Community Member
    Options

Hey there Drew,

To answer your questions:

What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    1Password.app Version 3.8.21

Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    Not sure. The store version, I guess, because I don't have an iPhone..?

What web browser are you using, and what version?
    Google Chrome: Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)

What version of the 1Password extension is installed in your browser?
    Version 3.9.21.90

What happens when you click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar? Do you see your data there?
    I'm able to copy and paste the username and password, so yes, the info is there.
    Meanwhile… 1Password does work on some, but not all.
    It does not work on my Chase account, but it used to work fine.
    It works on my GoDaddy webmail, but it does not work on some other things. It's iffy.
    It does NOT work when logging-in to this forum, for example.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Greg

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @griggs,

If filling is working in some places that's at least a promising sign. Let's try starting slowly, say with the Login item for our own forums. Can you try creating a brand new Login item please from within the browser and seeing if this new Login item behaves any better than the old one. It might be certain Login items need updated (read as replaced really) to correctly fill in the current version of the web page it needs to work with. It's just a thought but it can often have positive results so worth checking. Please do let us know how it goes :smile:

This discussion has been closed.