How do I ,resolve the"1password Database backup failure notice I keep getting?

Options

Keep getting the following message every 15 minutes - " 1password database could not be backed up
Data base exists, but is invalid. One or more keys files may be missing". How do I resolve thai?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I ,resolve the"1password Database backup failure notice I keep getting?

Comments

• hjfvp8439
    hjfvp8439
    Community Member
    Options

"1password database backup failure" notice keeps popping up. How do I resolve this

1Password Version: 3.8.22
    Extension Version: N/A
    OS Version: 10.9.5
    Sync Type: icloud
    Referrer: forum-search:How do I ,resolve the"1password Database backup failure notice I keep getting?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

@hjfvp8439 I have merged into one thread your two separate posts on the same subject. It makes support much easier if there's only one thread on the subject—and also makes it easier for you to find answers to your question.

Edit: @hjfvp8439 as your post relates to 1P3 (which you mentioned in your second post) I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @hjfvp8439,

We had another post just earlier today on this matter. The person I responded to hasn't gotten back to us yet to say if my suggestion helped or not but here's a link to my post. Hopefully it helps.

This discussion has been closed.