"Trial Has Expired Error" When Adding New Info

DevonG
DevonG
Community Member
edited October 2015 in Android

I purchased this from the Google Play store and recently it is telling me that my trial has expired and I need to upgrade when I try to add new info. What is this about?

1Password Version: 4.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.1.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @DevonG. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. It sounds like 1Password 4 may have been installed on this device using a different Google account than the one used for the purchase of Premium features.

If you would like to unlock the premium features, you will need to install 1Password 4 from the Play Store with the correct Google account selected. First, please uninstall 1Password and remember uninstalling means your 1Password data will be deleted from your device. Make sure you have successfully synced your data before uninstalling.

Next, launch the Play Store and bring up the navigation drawer by sliding your finger from the left corner of the screen. You should see your account listed on the top, tap on it to change it to the correct account. Search for 1Password and then install it. Let me know if your Premium features are unlocked now! Thanks!

• DevonG
    DevonG
    Community Member

Thank you for the reply. I only have one Google account that was created when I got the Note 3 and purchased 1Password for Android at that time. I went back to IOS when the iPhone 6+ came out and already had this purchased there so went into the app store and re-downloaded all worked well. When I got my Note 5 I went into the play store with my only account and pushed install as it was already in my apps list.

• To be clear, did you purchase both the Pro features on iOS and the Premium features on Android?

• DevonG
    DevonG
    Community Member

I purchased it from both stores. I understand how this works. Had no issues on either until a recent update.

• Hey @DevonG. :)

We took a look and weren't able to locate any purchases of Premium features linked to the Google account associated with your forum account. Can you please email us at support+android@agilebits.com with the email account you used for the purchase, so that we can verify? Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.